menu   Home Book Trailers The Goods Tools About Me  

Search This Blog

100th Day of School

The 100th day of school snuck up on me!  Again, my creative teammate Susan Ezzell, put her foot down to the classic 100 day activities (dressing like 100, bringing in 100 things, what would you do with $100) and turned it into a more reflective process (what do you want to be remembered for in 100 years, what have you learned in 100 days, etc).  

                                         





We also played this video in which the kids had to jump for 100 seconds.  I told them that if they stopped jumping I'd start over.  Best. Wiggle. Break. Ever.  

 As a first year classroom teacher, these kids have rocked my world in 100 days.  I've never been more excited to come to school- and I've never laughed so hard in my life.  These precious lambs really make me evaluate the good in me and what needs some fine-tuning because heaven knows you can't get away with an inch with these little rascals!

No comments:

Post a Comment